We wanted to take a minute and thank everyone who has been so concerned with Ray. He has had so much love and support. We have decided as a family maybe the best love and support we can give him will be from a distance. I hope you will check this blog daily even multiple times a day, which we will keep updated as the info reaches us.
I spoke with mom this morning and she reported that Ray had a good night. He is in some pain from all the chest compressions he has received. He did remove his oxygen mask and say "I don't think they will let me go home today."
As you can guess he is tired of laying in the bed, and more tired of being at the hospital. He was quite angry yesterday afternoon. He said, "I've gone to hell and back and the procedure wasn't done." He was referring to the IDC (pacemaker) they started the procedure to place it yesterday, but his lungs were to tired from the day before.
If you do visit the hospital, please enjoy visiting with the family in the waiting room, and know we will forward your love to dad.
We are grateful for all the help from the hospital.
Thanks everyone for your love and support Jen
No comments:
Post a Comment